Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Facebook

Last night I stayed up until almost 4 a.m. downloading photos and putting them on my blog and on facebook. Little did I know what I was getting myself into. Now I'm at war with my daughters. I hope I have the upper hand with all the boxes of photos I have beside me, but Jamie drew some serious blood from me with a photo taken in 1980. I have no clue what brought me to put on Carolyn's footie pajamas (and yes there was a flap in the back-lol). I also have no clue why I would let her take a picture of me wearing them. I guess I was unconsciously thinking of the future for when my kids needed some ammo on me. Truthfully, I am having a blast posting on here and catching up with folks on facebook. The only bad things is that it is very addictive. I hate to leave for fear that I might miss something. Yes, I know, you can't really miss something because it will be there whenever you want to see it, but it is so much fun to just punch some lines back at something someone wrote. I think Carolyn thinks I've gone nuts. She forgets that I went nuts years ago. Anyway Girls, LET THE GAMES BEGIN.....

1 comment: