Sunday, April 5, 2009

Organization

Last night Darrell and Katie came by the house. I fixed some grilled cheese sandwiches and we played pinochle. We decided that we would go to Irons Fork Lake on Saturday morning (today). Little to say, Katie and I got skunked by the weasel. Regardless, any time spent fishing is far better than work, even if you don't catch a thing.

When I got home this afternoon, I started in on the yard and the shed. It seems like I am making progress, but as soon as I finish one area, I notice that in making the one area neat, I have moved a bunch of stuff out of the way. It kind of makes it difficult to tell that I have made any progress at times. The other problem that I have is that I will start on one particular task. I'll be working away for quite a while, when all of a sudden I realize that I'm not working on the task that I started working on. I tend to jump from one task to another, and another.... I guess I'm not the most organized person in the world. REGARDLESS, I can really see that things are falling into place (all over).

Tomorrow I will be right back at it, and on Monday, Joe is coming down so that we can power wash the house. I probably should have done it long ago, but it always seems much easier to do things when Joe and/or Jamie are here. They are definitely motivators.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...

W

1 comment: