Friday, March 27, 2009

Late Night

I am quite a bit of a night owl. A trait which I seem to have passed on to my daughters (much to the dismay of their significant others). When the weather isn't too bad, I like to leave the light on by my pond and just sit and watch the koi. I like to free-write (just put down what pops into my head). For the past few days I have been going crazy in my shed. I have thrown or given away so much stuff that I don't need that it has really made the shed look great. I should have it completely done by tomorrow. After that I will have to decide whether to work more in the yard, or to go crazy in the greenhouse.

I am really looking forward to spending next weekend with Jamie and Joe in Canton, TX. They get the honor of getting up at zero-dark-thirty on Friday morning and driving with me to Taylor, AR, to pick up a load of koi and then continuing on to Canton. Once there they get to help me set up for a weekend of koi selling. I don't have a clue how it will go, but I am really looking forward to being there anyway. I may lose money doing it, but you never know until you try. I am mainly doing it because I want others to get the same enjoyment out of it that I get. KOI ROCK.

I guess that in future posts, I will blog about my background and how I have gotten to the point that I have today.

Dive on in, the water is great

No comments:

Post a Comment